Conical Strainer Filters is utilized for filtering gases, liquid or steam passing by means of a pipe line from upstream to downstream. Such kind of filter device comprises a filter media which is generally a Stainless Steel mesh filter in a conical housing. Made available in many different styles as per requirements, these are suitable to be utilized in Chemical processing, and applications of Water, Steam and Gas. Conical Strainer Filters are known for robust design, compact size, easy maintenance and low pressure drop, and can be availed in different sizes, and grades.
- MOC: SS316L, SS316, SS304, SS304L
- MOC Filter Media: SS mesh with supporting SS perforated plate
- Operating Temperature: Upto 250°C
- Filter Rating: 40 to 2000 microns
- Type of Element: Wiremesh Wrap Round
- Seal Material: Silicon
- End Connection Type: Flanged, Triclover type